The COVID-19 outbreak has left many suddenly out of work and with few options to find a new job as much of the country remains on stay at home orders. Whether you have experience applying for unemployement benefits or are going through the process for the first time, we are here to provide guidance about eligibility and filing.
- Unemployment Fraud
- Preventive Steps for Fraud and Identity Theft
- Gig Workers and Freelancers
- State Unemployment Insurance Program
- Tenant Considerations Amid a Global Crisis
- Unemployment Help on USA.gov
- Unemployment Amid a Global Crisis
Need Additional Guidance?
If you would like to connect with a Financial Consultant or EAP Counselor, go to the side bar on the right side of this page to Phone, Chat or Email. Our Financial Consultants can assist you with state specific information, and to help you understand what you may qualify for and how to apply. They can also would help you with monthly budgets and offer tips for living on a reduced income.