The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act allocated $350 billion to help small businesses keep workers employed amid the pandemic and economic downturn. There are reliefs for small businesses, American Workers and also debt relief. Related to this act are the Paycheck Protection Program, EIDL Loan Advance, SBA Bridge Loans, SBA Debt Relief, and Student Debt Loan Relief.
Top 3 Things to Do
- Learn About the Different Funding Options
- Find Out if You are Eligible and Learn More
- Watch Video: CARES Act for Business Financial Obligations
- Guardian Webinar Series: Top Questions About the CARES Act
- How to Apply for SBA EIDL
- Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security Act
- COVID-19 Relief Under the CARES Act
- Senate’s Guide to the CARES Act
Need Additional Guidance?
A financial consultant is available to walk you through your options. Financial coaching is available for 30 days. Or, an EAP counselor can discuss any anxiety or stress you may be experiencing. Call, email, or text us today.